Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Publix and Bilo Clearance

I don't know what is going on at Publix in Simpsonville but it is CLEARANCE HEAVEN in there!! I was there tonight and there was 3 BIG tables full of clearance items and it was also in a couple of other locations in the store. There is a TON of medicine items. Watch the dates on them. They are all still good, but some of them do go out this year, so if you are keeping it for future use, you might want to get stuff that expires next year. There was also batteries in there, bandaids, chapstick, spices, toothbrushes-ALL kinds of stuff. I had a coupon for just about everything in there!

I also wanted to let you know that there was a good deal at Bilo in Simpsonville as well. If any of you eat the Lean Pocket quesadillas, they were on close out tonight. It was the big box with 5 in it and they were priced at 2.47. I don't see any printable coupons listed for them,but there have been some that came out in October so some of you may still have some...

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks