Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Final Day to RSVP for coupon workshop.

Just wanted to remind you all that tomorrow at 5 pm will be final deadline for telling me you are coming to the workshop. After that, I will be checking my email and the punchbowl invite and the Facebook invite ONE last time and OFF I will go to make copies. If you still need details, please look at my post from January 18th for all of the details. If you put the date in the search box, it will take you right to it. I'm very excited about it and can't wait to meet some of you that I don't know. I think this could be the beginning of some GREAT things for all of you who are coming. If you can't come this time, don't worry, I feel SURE I will be doing this again real soon. Different location, but REAL soon!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks