Thursday, January 7, 2010

Passing along some info

A friend of mine wanted to pass along some deals she found at the Bilo in Mauldin... I'm just gonna post it like she wrote it to save some time... Sounds like these are some great deals. I always love a good clearance deal. Thanks Missy!!!

" I was at Bi-lo in Mauldin last night after church. I thought you may want to know to pass along that they had a lot of items in the health & beauty section on close out pricing and I had coupons for most of them. Some of the items were Suave Kids Shampoo was on close out for $1.16 each and had a coupon for .50/2, certain Suave Professionals shampoo was $1.16 and had coupon, Crest Sensitive toothpaste was $2.02 and had coupon for $1.00, Act mouthwash was $3.98 (normally like $5.98) and I had $1.00 coupon. These are the ones I can remember."

1 comments:

The Frog Blog said...

Donna wanted to let us know that some of the same deals were also available at the Harrison Br Rd Bilo... Thanks Donna!

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks