Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coupon/Meal planning workshop in January??

Just wondering how many of you are interested, or have friends who would be interested in a couponing/meal planning workshop in January. I have been talking to a friend of mine who is also a couponer, but also plans her meals out for a month at a time to save money. She has MANY money saving tips about things you can make yourself at home and not have to  buy at the store, ways to cut cost by planning your meals out in advance, and other money saving tips about menu planning. We would like to combine our efforts and do a combo workshop which will tell you everything you need to know about both! I would be covering Bilo, Publix, Ingles, Bloom, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens and will tell you all of their couponing policies, how to combine coupons for maximum savings, how to get FREE stuff at pharmacies, and MANY more tips and tricks. We are still in the planning stages, but I thought I'd throw out the idea and see how much interest there is in something like this. It would be in January, probably on a Saturday, and the cost would be donation based (probably). Please leave me a comment on here and let me know if you are interested and how many friends you think you could bring to something like this. Thanks!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks