Friday, October 23, 2009

Like pancakes,fish sticks,brownies, or bagels?? Here's a great deal on them!

Right now I have 3 boxes of pancakes that I got for Free a long while back at Publix and I'm about to have 6 more boxes in my freezer after I saw this deal!!! These are GREAT in the mornings for a FAST breakfast for the kids (and I like them pretty good too).

This is at INGLES if you can believe that one!!!! (however, the rebate part will work with ANY store)

Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes are on sale for 1.48 each
Buy 6 and use 3 of the 1.00/2 coupons from the 10/4 SS coupon insert

You will pay 5.88 for 6 boxes.
THEN go and do this Real Meal Deal Rebate and get $5 back in the mail!

After all is said and done, you will have paid .88 for 6 boxes of pancakes. That is .14 per box!
If you don't like pancakes, this rebate is also good on some other items....

Duncan Hines Oven Ready Brownies
Van de Kamp's Fish Sticks
Hungry Man Frozen Dinners
Lender's Bagels
Mrs. Paul's Fish sticks (which are also on sale at Ingles)

Enjoy! Thanks to Jenny at http://www.southernsavers.com/ for posting this deal!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks