Thursday, October 1, 2009

Free Frozen Veggies at Bilo

I just left Bilo and thought I'd share my finds with you. If you have a stock pile of the .50 off Birdseye steamfresh veggies (like I did-16 to be exact), you will be happy to know that this is the week to stock up at Bi-lo. They are B1G1 and the lightly sauced ones are ringing up 1.33 and the regular steam fresh are ringing up 1.00. After Bilo doubles your coupon, you will pay either NOTHING or .33 per bag. I just bought 16, but I promise I did not clear out the shelf!!! There were still some of every flavor.

I also picked up my Starbucks Ice Cream from my raincheck (when it was B1G1-5 of them) and used my 1.00 coupon (that expires TODAY!!!!!!!) so I paid 1.00 for each of them. I bought a gallon of milk (Clear Value is the cheapest milk around that I've found other than a wholesale club-2.48), some banannas, and 6 boxes of Tyson frozen chicken products. They were 25% off the entire line and I used my .55 coupons that I got from Ebay to get them for about 1.83 per box. All together, I bought 29 items, SAVED 65.45 and spent 22.70. Honestly, I don't think we will be visiting the grocery store for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time except for milk, chicken, and bread. Yesterday I spent 70.43 and today 22.70-not bad for a MONTHS worth of groceries!!!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks