Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Publix Deals! LOTS and LOTS of free shopping bags!

Ok, I know, normally on Wed, I post the Bloom deals, but after checking out the Publix list at http://www.southernsavers.com/, I decided to change up a bit... I'm posting the deals I will be purchasing at Publix and BOY, are there LOTS of them!!! I will list the item and the sale price and the qty I am buying, and then underneath I will list all the coupons I will be using (some of them will be multiples). If it's a printable one, I will list that and if it's still available you can find the link for it on the southern savers website. Most of the printables are no longer available :(. It PAYS to go ahead and print off items you know you will buy eventually!  If there is no notation, then the coupon came in the newspaper. It also pays to buy multiple copies! At the end, I will list my total for this shopping trip.

Reese's Puffs Cereal 1.99 x2
-1.00/2 General Mills Cereals
-FREE Reusable Publix shopping bag wyb 2 G.M. products

Florida Natural OJ 3.00 X2
-1.00 off any oj wyb General Mills Cereal

Juicy Juice 64 oz 1.82 x2
-1.00/2 (I got these coupons from the Nestle calander and I believe the other one from All You magazine)

Old El Paso Dinner Kits 1.39 x2
-.60/2 (printable)
-Free Reusable Publix shopping bag wyb 2 G.M. products

Old El Paso Refried Beans 1.25 x3
-.60/2 (printable)

Old El Paso Taco Shells 1.25 x1
-.60/2 (printable)
-Free reusable Publix shopping bag wyb 2 G.M. products

Cheez-It Wholgrain Crackers 1.99 x2
-.75/1 (printable)
-Free Reusable Publix shopping bag wyb 2 Sunshine products (yellow advantage flyer @Publix)

Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Dough 1.59 x6 (put some in the FREEZER at this price)
-1.00/1

Crunch Pak Apple slices 1.99 x1
-1.00 Publix store coupon (came in one of the mags Publix can mail to your house-don't remember which 1)

Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese 1.67 x4
-NO coupon, but we LOVE this stuff

Campbells Crm of Mushroom and Crm of Chicken soup 1.00 x6
-1.00/2 (printable)
-.40/2

Musselman's Apple Sauce 6pk 1.67 x3
-1.00/3 (printable)

Hamburger Helper .99 x6 (my cabinets are running over with hamburger helper, but I'll donate it!! I wanted to use the next coupon for ground beef!!)
-.75/3

Ground Beef 1.99/lb (I will buy 5 1lb packages)
-1.00 off Ground beef wyb any Hamburger Helper

Klondike Ice Cream Bars 3.00 x2
-1.00/1

TGI Friday's Skillet Meals 4.99 x2
-2.00/1 (Fresh Flavorful and Frozen Booklet at Publix-I got this yesterday on a display at the pharmacy drop-off window-Simpsonville store)

Green Giant Frozen Vegetables 1.00 x6
-.50/2 (printable)

Chex Mix Chocolate Turtle (if included in sale) 1.67 x1
-.50/1 (printable)

Progresso Soup 1.24 x4
-.50/2

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 1.00 x2
-1.00/2 (printable-smartsource)

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 1.00 x2
-.50/2
-1.00 on Pillsbury biscuits or bread wyb progresso soup-Publix store coupon from newspaper
 (I will try to use both coupons on this, if I can, I will MAKE 1.00 profit)

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls 1.00 x2
-.40/2
-1.00 on Pillsbury biscuits or bread wyb progresso soup-same deal as above


My total should be somewhere around 65.00.  My total for all these items if I had NOT used coupons would be around 110.00!!!! Wow!!! Great week at Publix and LOTS of free shopping bags!

1 comments:

The Frog Blog said...

Results: I just got home from Publix. I spent 70.43 and I saved.... Are you ready for this??
131.65. That's a savings of 65% and I left with 4 Really cool, really pink, really FREE shopping bags!! This is only the second time since I started couponing that I LITERALLY had my shopping cart FILLED to the top. I don't think I could have put another thing in there!!! Jake was even surrounded by stuff! This was a great trip!

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks