Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update on Bilo Post

Well, I had to tell you what happened at Bilo the other day when I went back to "complain" about them not taking off my $4.88 in coupons. It actually surprised me and I'm happy with Bi-Lo again!!! I walked in with copies of the coupons they did not take off (I reprinted them from the Bi-lo web site), I cut out the UPC's from the packages, so that I did not have to worry about keeping stuff cold, and I had my receipt. I was READY!!! The lady pulled out this big box of coupons (although not nearly as big as I had imagined) that had been taken in the day before from all the registers and we began to search. Sure enough, there they were-my two coupons with no price filled in on them. She gave me all of my money back-all $4.88. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes AND she thanked me over and over again. She told me that I had saved her a LOT of time and headache because just like cash, they have to account for every coupon that is in the box and taken off at the register. The amounts have to match up. If I had not of come back to ask about it, her total for the day would have been off by 4.88 and she said it would have taken forever to figure out where it came from! She told me to ALWAYS come back if I see one missing because it helps them out tremendously! Moral of the story-Don't be afraid to go back and double check. Couponers are keeping most places in business these days and despite the occasional rude cashier, most places are HAPPY to keep us happy because they know that if they don't, they will be out of business! Jenny at the southernsavers.com web site told us at the coupon workshop a few weeks back that Rite Aid had actually CALLED her and asked her what they could do to keep her couponers happy! The corporate office of Rite Aid-not just the store. They said that they WANTED the couponers in their stores and wanted to find out ways to keep them there! That's great news for all of us!!! Don't forget, today is the last day for triple coupons at Bloom! I also found a good deal for next week at CVS on Cereal. It's posted at www.dealseekingmom.com if you want to check it out. It's on Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal. You buy 3 at $10 for all and you get $5 back in Extra Bucks, however, if you go to www.postcereals.com/trailmixcrunch there is a $2 off coupon which means you will make $1 for buying 3. You shouldn't have any problem printing 3. I didn't... If you have extra bucks left over from last week, then you are on your way to making a profit from buying cereal!!

Also, take advantage of Rite Aid!!! I've made 2 trips there this month and I have a rebate check for June on it's way to me in the amount of $22!!! My first trip to Rite Aid, I only spent a little over $16 out of pocket and my rebate check for that trip was OVER $16 so everything I bought was FREE!!! They do have some good deals! I checked out the clearance endcap and found some GREAT deals paired with coupons! Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks