Tuesday, June 30, 2009

coupons for troops reminder

As you are cleaning out your expired coupons tomorrow, don't forget Coupons for Troops!!! Our military bases can use coupons that are 4-6 months expired. All you have to do is seperate them between Food (able to be consumed by a HUMAN) and Non-Food and then mail them to Jenny Martin (she runs the www.southernsavers.com web site). She will mail them overseas for you. I have her address and will be glad to give it to you, if you email me at robsgirl3@aol.com

Also, there is a deal on Cereal at CVS starting July 5th. Buy 3 boxes of Post Trail Mix Cereal at $10 and get $5 in Extra Bucks back. If you go to www.postcereals.com/trailmixcrunch you can print out 3 $2 coupons so that in the end, you will MAKE $1 for buying 3 boxes of cereal! I found this deal at www.dealseekingmom.com

If you applied for any rebates from rite aid, don't forget to go in and request your rebate check for June. I requested mine yesterday and I will be getting over $22 back from Rite Aid. I only went 2 times this month. My first shopping trip, I spent right at $16 and I made OVER $16 in rebates! That trip was VERY profitable! My second was also pretty good, because I got a WHOLE lot of stuff for very little money! Don't miss out on Rite Aid-they do have good deals from time to time!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks