Monday, June 8, 2009

Rite Aid! Believe it or not!

Well, this will be a very busy week for me, but I thought I'd try to put at least one blog on here to help everyone out... First of all, CVS has a PHENOMENAL sale this week. Lots of stuff with Extra Bucks.. Just go to www.southernsavers.com and let Jenny explain it! :)

I wanted to tell you about the great deals at Right Aid this week!!! I know--shocker! If you don't understand how rite aid works, go see Jenny at southern savers and she'll hook you up! Just don't forget.. DO NOT request your rebate check until June is over!!! they will only send you one check per month!

$$Airwick I-Motions kit @9.99-4.00 Coupon=5.99 (get 4.99 single check rebate by mail)
$$Skintimate Shave Gel @1.99-.75 coupon=1.24 (get .50 SCR)
$$Secret Flawless Deodorant @2/$8-2 $1 coupons=2/$6.00 (get 1.00 SCR)
$$Bic Soleil Disposable Razors @4.99-3.00 coupon (don't use the one from this weeks paper-look back a few week and there is one for 3.00 instead)=1.99 (get 1.00 SCR)
$$AMO Complete Multi purpose Contact Soln @7.99-1.00 printable coupon)=6.99 (get 7.99 SCR)
$$Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant @3.99-2.00 printable coupon=1.99 (get 1.00 SCR)

After I use my $5 off a $25 purchase printable coupon and my $3 Single Check Rebate Check from April, I will pay out of my pocket 16.20... I will be getting a rebate check for $16.48 so that in the end, I will make .28 for buying all that stuff!!! That's even better than free!!! Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks