Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The coupon binder is finally done!




For those of you who have been waiting for me to finish putting my coupon binder system together, your wait is now over. I had a little free time today with no children around and I managed to put the finishing touches on it. If you are interested, send me an email at robsgirl3@aol.com and I'll start working on yours. You can pick your cover design and customize the wording on the front of it. There is a picture of two other ones I've done at the top of this post. Yours would be in a similar style. Inside you will find 2 pockets (for sales flyers), a pencil pouch where you can put your pen, notebook, and calculator, the story of how I got started couponing and how it changed my life, my top 10 list of money saving/couponing tips, a helpful page with a list of couponing web sites, a list of web sites where you will find printable coupons, a page that explains how to use the binder and how to get organized when you go out couponing, 17 plastic dividers with erasable write on tabs that you can customize to fit your needs, 32 trading card pages to store your coupons (enough to hold 288 coupons), and 4 page protectors that you can use to put your restaurant coupons, store coupons, or monthly flyers in.


You will get all of this for $18. I will also be putting these on Ebay eventually and on there, I will be starting them at $19.99. Let me know if you are interested in one or if you know someone who is! Thanks!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks