Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great Deals at Publix this week!

As most of you know, I've put myself on grocery buying restrictions this week because I just can't stuff anything else in my pantry. BUT- I am allowing myself to buy stuff that goes in the freezer or fridge (mostly meat). I planned a day at the pool today and went to Publix to pick up some stuff to do sandwiches with and found a few other irrisistable deals!

First of all, we decided to not do sandwiches when I saw that Lunchables are on sale B1G1 which makes them 1.00 each!!! I NEVER buy those for my kids but they are great to have in the fridge for an on the go meal so I stocked up when I saw that.

A-1 Steak Sauce is Free again this week (this time I bought some to donate, cuz I just don't need anymore of it.. It's on sale B1G1 at 2.00 each and there was a 2.00 coupon in the paper a few weeks ago. Makes it FREE.

Hi-C Juice boxes are 1.18 this week (too bad they weren't during VBS)-There is no coupon, but that's a GREAT deal and the best part about Hi-c is that they are clear and won't stain if they spill. I LOVE Hi-C!!!!!

Kraft Mac and Cheese is on sale B1G1 at .55 each and there was a coupon in the paper for buy 3 get 1 free, so if you buy 4 of them, your cost is .41 each! This would be a GREAT donate item for the food bank!!!!

I found a GREAT coupon on a Sara Lee display (at the Simp store, it was near the frozen food/meat area). It's 3.00 off of a whole watermelon with the purchase of Ball Park Franks and Sara Lee Hot Dog Buns. Ball Parks are B1G1 and there was a 1.00/2 coupon, making them 1.50 each, the hot dog buns are 2.00 and we picked up a mini seedless watermelon for 3.99, so all together I paid 4.48 for a watermelon, a pack of buns and a pack of hot dogs!!! Not bad!

Reynolds Wrap (50 sq. Feet-heavy duty) is B1G1 at 1.96 each and there is a 1.00 coupon in the paper this past Sunday making it .96 for the GOOD Aluminum foil. (No one will ever convince me that store brand is just as good-it's NOT)


There are LOTS of other deals this week, but those are the ones I grabbed. My final total was 18.81 for 22 items and my saved amount was 37.46 so my total savings was 67%!!! Not bad on a shopping trip where I literally sat in the car for 5 minutes and sorted my coupons before going in! Sometimes, that's the best way to do it! Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks