Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cool new web site

Hey I just read about and joined a cool new Kraft web site. I don't know about ya'll, but my cabinet and fridge is FULL of Kraft items so anytime I can get coupons for them, I'm excited. The web site is here www.kraftfirsttaste.com If you are already a member at kraft.com, then you can use your same login to go to this web site too. It's basically a place to go to try new products (which you get coupons for) and tell other what you think about certain products. Over on the left side of the screen there is a link to "my offers"... Go there and get great coupons for items they want you to try. I just got a coupon for buy one get one free-velveeta shells and cheese cup. I will pair this with my other coupons that I already have for these and get an awesome deal! Check it out!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks