Monday, June 15, 2009

some deals from Donna Sherer

Hey everyone! Donna Sherer found some deals at Publix this week! Here's what she wrote...

Just an fyi. I got what I thought was a good deal at Publix yesterday. They had a special on half pork loins. It was a tray with 6 center cut pork chops that were pretty thick and a roast for only $9.89. That will be 2 or 3 meals depending on how many I will be feeding on a given night. I'll do the roast for pulled
BBQ sandwiches and grill the chops. Yummmm! Also found the Publix store coupons in SS to buy Hamburger Helper get a $1 off ground beef and Old El Paso dinner kit and get another $1 off ground beef which was on sale for $2.99lb. making it $1.99lb. That's two more dinners. Then the Cherrios bogo with the $1 off coupons. I got 4 boxes with two coupons and two freebies, plus the store coupon for $1 off bananas which were on sale for $.69lb. And the Psc to buy Nature Valley Granola bars and get $1 off yoplait yogurt plus the $.40 (x2) mfg. coupon giving $1.80 off six yogurts. I managed to squeeze out $37.84 in coupon savings yesterday. Not the greatest ever, but not too bad either. Just wanted to share. I'm with you...come on triple coupons!!
See ya tonight. Love ya!!
Donna

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks