Thursday, May 21, 2009

Publix deals this week

Well, I have not had a lot of time to list out the deals this week but I thought I would at least share the ones I used today at Publix...

$Digiorno Flat Bread Melts-2.50 (there is a 1.50 printable coupon for one or a 0.75 coupon for one in the paper this past Sunday which makes them either 1.00 or 1.75) these are pretty good!! Had one for lunch!

$Publix Milk-Free with the purchase of 3 Kellogg's cereals (they are on sale for 1.99)

$Aunt Jemima Breakfast Entrees-.90 (they are .40 each after using the 1.00 off 2 coupon) Jake DEVOURED the pancakes and sausage one!!!

$Publix Brand Salad Mix-2.50 (not that great, but I needed salad mix to go with all my Free dressing!)

$New York Texas Toast-2.00 (1.20 after Publix doubles the .40 coupon from the paper)

$Heluva Good Dips-1.00 (Free after Publix doubles the 0.50 coupon)

$Smart Taste Pasta- 1.25 (0.25 after using the 1.00 coupon from a few weeks ago)

$Cover Girl Lip Gloss-3.59 (you make 0.41 after you use the 2.00 coupon from the paper and the 2.00 coupon from the Publix Advantage Flyer)

$Pork Spareribs- The pack I bought was 8.54- I bought Kinsford Matchlight charcoal for 10.69 and it had a peel coupon on it for 1.00 off-I bought the KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce for 1.77 and used a coupon to get it free with purchase of the charcoal-Then I was able to use my $6 off the purchase of pork coupon to get it for $2.54!!!! $12.23 for 13 lbs of charcoal, spare ribs, and BBQ sauce!!

$Muellers Spagetti, Macaroni, etc-.65 (it was 0.31 after using my 1.00 off 3 printable coupon)

$A-1 Steak Sauce-2.00 (FREE after using a 2.00 coupon from the paper)-if you don't have that coupon, you can get it for 1.00 by using the printable coupon online

$Publix Hot Dog and Hamburger Buns- 0.99 (Ingles has them cheaper - 0.88)

$Lean Ground Beef-it was 5.25 but I had a Food Lion coupon for 1.00 off a beef purchase of $5 or more so that made it $4.25

$Granny Smith 3lb Apples-2.99 (I used a 1.00 off bulk apples coupon from Food Lion to get them for 1.99)

$Bush's Grilling Beans-1.15 per can (I don't know if you've tried these but they are MUCH better than their baked beans)

$Aunt Jemima Syrup-1.90 (1.39 after using a 1.00 off 2 coupon from the paper)-probably not that great of a deal, but we needed syrup!

$Tomatoes0 0.99/lb

$Sparkle Paper Towels-5.49 (4.49 after Publix doubled a .50 coupon)-I hate Sparkle Paper towels but I was out of paper towels and Bounty was not on sale, so I guess I'll deal with it.

Don't forget to use your $10 off a $40 Bloom coupon!!! That's a GREAT coupon and Publix took it with no questions asked! I hope Bloom starts doing that every week like they used to! Wouldn't that be nice!

In case you don't get the emails from Walgreens, there is also a $5 off a $25 purchase at Walgreens. From what I understand, you total has to still be $25 AFTER they have taken all your coupons off. That Figures!!!! It's Walgreens-they never make it easy!

There is also a $5 off a $25 purchase printable coupon from Rite Aid if you plan to shop there!

Let's see... is there anything else that sticks out in my mind this week??
Oh yeah.. At CVS you can get Dry Idea Deodorant free with money back after extra bucks and using the 2.00 printable coupon

That's about it!! I'm done for the week. No more shopping for me! We are Well stocked, and almost completely ready for Alyssa's party next weekend and we are ready for a cookout this weekend! This is a whole new world for me. I never in a MILLION years imagined that I could do a party/cookout for 16 kids and their parents for maybe $50!!!! (Food, not decorations) Now if Boston Butt would go on sale cheaper next week at Bilo, I would be SET!!!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks