Thursday, May 21, 2009

My trip to Publix!




Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Publix???? I just left there and came home with all the stuff you see in the picture.... Know how much I paid???....$52.18!!!When she got finished ringing up everything, my total was 99.00 and some change, but by the time she took off my coupons (and I had LOTS of them), my total had dropped to $52.18.. I used LOTS of competitors coupons including the one from Bloom for $10 off a $40 shopping order, one for APPLES, and one for Beef (still say you can't save any money on meat and produce??). I also used my $6 off pork to buy some YUMMY looking spare ribs for only $2! This was a FUN shopping trip!!!


My total savings was $87. 11. This was 19.09 in store coupons, 28.57 in vendor coupons, 37.32 in advertised specials, and 2.13 in advantage buy savings. These are the things I got for FREE using coupons....
Publix Milk
Heluva Good Dip X2
Cover Girl Lip Gloss
A-1 Steak Sauce
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
I also found out that yes you can "stack" manufacturers coupons with the advantage buy coupons to get stuff free or money back. And yes, you can stack manufacturers coupons with competitors coupons also. That makes for LOTS of free stuff!! Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks