Friday, January 15, 2010

Pepsi 12 pack deal at CVS!

This may not interest anyone but me, but it REALLY interests me. Robbie keeps Mtn Dews in the fridge at work for him and mostly Jason who has an addiction to them I think. Ha ha.. Anyway, we are always looking for deals on them where they are less than $2.50 and those deals have been few and far between lately but CVS HAS COME THROUGH with an AWESOME deal on Pepsi product 12 packs. This won't start until Sunday (unless you are a late Saturday night shopper like me) so don't run out just yet..

Here's the deal.. Pepsi products are on sale for 3/$10 and when you buy 6 of them ($20) you get $10 back in extra bucks! That makes them 1.66 each after extra bucks. And the best part is, you can do it twice!! It's limit 2 per card. On southern savers, there is also a rebate listed, but don't bother to print it out because it won't work in SC... BUMMER!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks I will buy some today.

Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Carol[/url]

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks