Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cheap L'Oreal Hair color anyone?

I just happened to notice what could be a great deal at Publix on L'oreal Preference or Feria Hair color. In the GREEN advantage buy Publix book, there is a store coupon for $5.00/2 boxes of L"Oreal Preference or Feria Hair Color. This morning I noticed that there is a $2/1 coupon off ANY L'Oreal hair color. You can find this coupon at www.coupons.com - Use zip code 29680. If you buy 2, use 1 Publix coupon and 2 manufacturers coupons, you will save 9.00 on two boxes! I'm not sure how much it cost at Publix, but 9.00 off has GOT to be a pretty good deal. If anyone buys it, let me know the price and I'll post it. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed this very same deal. If I remember correctly, they are around $4.99 each.

The Frog Blog said...

Thanks for letting us know!

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks