Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Target Gift Deals

I just left Target and thought I'd share some of the gift deals I just picked up there...

Buying for someone who loves games??? (and by the way, I already have Scrabble and Boggle-LOL)

-Scrabble Diamond Anniversary Set- This is just a REALLY nice Scrabble game with a carrying case and all the bells and whistles. It's 29.99 (NOT on sale) but there was a $10 coupon in the USA weekend booklet that was with this past Sunday's Greenville news. That coupon brings it to 19.99 AND Target is running a promotion where if you buy a Hasbro Game, you get a FREE card game so I picked up one of those (reg price 5.25) for a stocking stuffer.

-Boggle is on sale for 12.00 and there was also a coupon for $5 off in the USA Weekend booklet this past Sunday making it 7.00. You also get a free card game with this too, so I picked up another one for stocking stuffer #2.

While you are there, you might as well pick up some more freebie stocking stuffers!!

-Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa is on sale for 0.97. There is a printable Target coupon for 1.00 off making it free (they adjust the coupon down)

-Johnson and Johnson Bath Buddies are priced at .97. Use the 1.00 off any Johnson and Johnson Baby item that was in the paper a few weeks back and get them for free (piece of advice, DON'T go in Angel's line-she won't take the coupon off-I had to go to customer service and get my money for my coupon-she NOT coupon friendly)

Need some fillers for a gift basket you are creating?

-Glade Holiday Candles are 2.50 and if you buy 5 (it HAS to be the holiday scents) you get a $5 Target gift card. Buy 5, use 2 of the 1.50/2 coupons that have been in the Sunday paper and pay 9.50 and get a $5 gift card back making it 4.50 for all 5 candles.

Hope that helps with your holiday shopping!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks