Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas shopping anyone??

I've run across a few really great coupons over at http://www.dealseekingmom.com/ and thought I'd share them with you since I'm sure some of you have already started your Christmas shopping....

The first one is here  -- This one is a link to a TON of Target coupons for toys including a GREAT deal on Nintendo Wii games. That one is located on page 5 of the coupons. It's $10 off 2 games which would be GREAT paired with their B2G1 sale that is running right now!

The second is here and this one will get you $10 off any $30 Bath and Body Works purchase!

And while you are over at http://www.dealseekingmom.com/ if you want to get a good laugh, read her blog post that is titled "Coach Factory Stores-New Additional 20% off coupon"... First of all, if you actually BUY Coach purses, then there is a coupon available there for you (and you should probably stop reading here)... Secondly, for those of you who are like me and would rather feed my family of 4 for 4 MONTHS than spend $400 on a PURSE, read the comments below the post. It is rather eye-opening at what people will actually spend on a cute purse!!! I think the one that REALLY floored me was the person who has spent $8,000-$10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, but that is INSANE!!! Anyway, it's quite interesting if you have time.. You'll have to go down a few pages to find it because it was posted a few days ago..

Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks