Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Like Magazines?? Here's a GREAT deal!

Hey everyone. My hubby has been wanting Popular Mechanics Magazine for quite a while now and I kept telling him to wait a little while longer and I'd find a deal on it. The subscription for it is normally over $20 for 1 year. Well, today, I found the deal.... Go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=pe_63070_13333780_pe_g1&docId=1000434921 to get a list of about 21 magazines that are currently being offered at 50% off their regular subscription prices. Then, on your final screen, enter....  OCTMAG50 as your promotion code and get an ADDITIONAL 50% off your order. I ordered Country Living, Good Housekeeping, and Popular Mechanics and only paid a little over 14.00 for all three!!! This would be a GREAT thing for Christmas presents! There are some great titles on there. In case you are wondering, I found this deal at http://www.southernsavers.com/ - so THANK YOU JENNY!!! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks