Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bloom deals

I don't have time today to post the entire Bloom ad for coupon match-ups, but I thought I'd do a few that I found that are really great deals. They are once again doing triple coupons this week.

Dole Gold Pineapple 2.50
-.75/1 at http://www.couponbug.com/ (makes it .25 for a pineapple!!!!-WOW!!)

Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets $2
-1.00/2 SS insert
-1.00/3 10/25 SS
-.75/2 (this was in either the Tennessee or North Carolina newspaper back in Sept. for those of you who went on the Westside Church women's advance)-makes it .87 each!)

***As an added note, if anyone would like some of the 1.00/2 coupons, I have 6 that I'm willing to part with-I don't like Hot Pockets. I also have 10 of the 1.00/3 coupons. First person to email me at robsgirl3@aol.com gets them.***

Smithfield Bacon 2.49
-.55/1 10/25 SS (makes it .84)

International Delight Creamers 32 oz 2.50
-.75 coupon (I tried to post a link to this with no luck-go to http://www.hotcouponworld.com/ - click on coupon database and type in "international" for the description. Look on the list that comes up and you will find a link to this coupon)-makes it .25 each!

Sea Pak Shrimp or Seafood 4.49
-1.00/1 coupon is found in the "Fresh, Flavorful, and Frozen" booklet that has been found at Publix-it is a manf. coupon and should work at Bloom -makes it 3.49! (these are normally 8.99 each!)

Enjoy and shop happy!!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks