Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Publix Booklets

If any of you have been looking for the latest Publix booklets that are listed on Southern Savers, I found 2 of them this morning at the Publix in Mauldin. Just as you walk in the door (the right entrance), look to your right and there is a floor display right at the end of the greeting cards. The booklet is called "Live Well, Feel Beautiful" and it's pink and white. If you are interested in knowing which coupons are in it, here is a list...

$1 off Olay Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser


.55 off Satin Care Shave Gel

.50 off Always or Tampax Product

.50 off Olay Body Wash, Bar Soap or Quench Body Lotion

$2 off Simply Ageless Foundation or any Cover Girl Product

$7 off Crest Whitestrips Product

$4 off any Align

$3 off any Pur Item

.50 off Head & Shoulders Hair Care Product

.50 off any Gillette Hair Care Product

.50 off any Pantene Hair Care Product

.50 off any Herbal Essences or Aussie Hair Care Product



Also, they still have a FEW of the "Toss for Cash" booklets left. Again, at the Mauldin store, if you go in the right entrance, look to your left and there is a floor display of them. It's near the customer service desk. This booklet has some GREAT food coupons in it. I used it a couple of weeks ago to get paid for buying Aunt Jemima Pancakes. If I'm not mistaken, I think every coupon in the toss for cash booklet is a store coupon, which means you can use them at Publix (or Bi-lo if your store takes competitors coupons) AND you can stack a manufacturer's coupon with them to make even better deals!
 
Another little side note is that someone told me on southern savers that the Publix in Mauldin still takes Food Lion and Target coupons. I meant to ask them when I was there, but I forgot, so if anyone finds out for sure, let me know and I'll post it, or just leave a comment.  I've noticed that the store in Simpsonville is getting REALLY picky with their coupons and I'm about ready to quit going there altogether. They seem to think people who are couponing are criminals or something. I've had LOTS of questions about my coupons lately and they were ALL legit coupons (which were accepted with the manager's approval). As for me personally, I'd rather just go to the store that gives me the least trouble. Just avoid Margaret at the Mauldin store and you should be fine!!!  :) 
 

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks