Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bloom Triples!!!

Well, another week of triple coupons!!! Yeah! I did not make it to Bloom last week at all and I still have a stack of coupons I want to use, so I was thrilled to see that they were tripling once again. Here are a few of my FAVORITE deals this week at Bloom...

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 1.39
-.40 Q from newspaper (makes it 0.19)

Sara Lee Pre Sliced Meats 4.50
-.75 printable coupon (makes it 2.25)

Banquet Frozen Dinners 0.88
-1.00/6 "All You" Q (makes it .71 each)

Perdue Perfect Portions Chicken Breast 4.49
-0.75 Q from newspaper (makes it 1.99 each)

Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix 2.00
-0.75/2 Q from newspaper (makes it .87 each)

I'm LOVING the perdue perfect portions deal!!! I've been holding on to that coupon for a while waiting for this sale! Since they are on SALE, bloom will give you a raincheck if they run out, so make sure you get a raincheck cuz they will probably be out! Shop happy!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks