Monday, August 24, 2009

Coupon Savings-G-na's experience this month

G'na wanted me to post this on my blog to let ya'll know what happened to them this month. She came to my coupon workshop that I did a few weeks back and has been really trying to save money at the grocery store since then. She said that over the course of the last month, she has averaged 50% savings (at least) on almost every grocery store trip and the COOLEST part- She and Scott managed to make an extra car payment this month with the savings! How cool is that!!! God is using this to help so many people and I am so grateful for that! If anyone else has a story that would like to post, feel free to send it to me and I'll gladly post it for you. I think it serves as a little positive motivation to those who are still not seeing it happen and it lets us ALL brag on God a little bit. God is good... ALL THE TIME!!

1 comments:

The Frog Blog said...

Oh yeah, I have a new email address that I will be using for this blog. If you have a story you want to share, email me at scqponqueen@aol.com
Don't laugh... You would not BELIEVE how many times people have called me that over the course of the last few months... LOL

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks