Friday, August 21, 2009

Check out my new look at The Frog Blog

Well, here it is! Hopefully the ALMOST final version of the frog blog. I could never get the question/answer section to work right, so I've deleted it for now. Take a tour of the new site. There is TONS of new stuff to see including:
-links to all my favorite sites and blogs
-minute by minute southern savers and deal seeking mom updates
-find out which fruits and veggies are in season right now (which is the key to saving money on produce)
-links to free coupons and deals that are out right now
-a COMMENT section, which I hope ALL of you try out and leave me comments
-post a link to my blog on your facebook page (please, please, please)
-FRUGAL FREEBIES!!! I thought this was neat. It contains links to ALL SORTS of FREE stuff.



Look at the entire page because there is new stuff from top to bottom. Of course, I will be updating it whenever I find a deal as usual. Click on the "followers" button to become a follower of the frog blog. That lets me know that you are checking it out and I'm not wasting my time :) If you have your own blog, you can subscribe to it and get updates on your own blog. Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

The Frog Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Frog Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks