Monday, July 20, 2009

Ingles is doing triple coupons!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know that Ingles is doing triple coupons this week. Be warned though, that their coupon policy almost makes it more trouble than it's worth. They will only triple 3 coupons for every $10 that you purchase. They only triple coupons that are .50 or less. They only accept 2 internet printable coupons per order. They will only accept 2 duplicate coupons .... AND ON IT GOES!!! Do yourself a favor and get a copy of the ad. Right at the top, under where it says triple coupons is their policy. Read that first and be prepared to do math. Me personally?? I'm waiting for Bloom. Just seems like too much trouble to me... If you find any really great deals there, let me know and I'll post them for you!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks