Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Frog Blog Coupon Workshop

Hello everyone! Well, I have been asked this soooooo many times... "When are you going to do your own coupon workshop?" So, I have decided to do a coupon workshop at my house. This will be a trial run and if all goes well, then I may decide to do more later. The workshop will be on Saturday, August 1st at 10am and will last until about 12pm. At 12pm or shortly therafter, I will be providing lunch for everyone. I will cover basic couponing and I will also go over CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Publix, Bilo, and Bloom's couponing policies and how to get the most for your money at these stores. There will be a $5 per person charge to cover my ink/printing cost and the cost for lunch. I will be giving away door prizes also. Please RSVP to my personal email at Robsgirl3@aol.com and put "Coupon Workshop" in the subject line. If I have a huge response from this, the location may be changed, but for now, it will be held at my house. When you RSVP, I will send my address and directions. Hope to see many of you there and BRING A FRIEND! This will be fun!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks