Thursday, July 30, 2009

All You magazine-2 days left to order

Hey everyone. I don't know if any of you get All You magazine, but if you don't and don't know what it is.. It is a regular magazine but it's jam packed full of coupons. I have read that it has more coupons that a Sunday Paper... I personally have not received mine yet, so I can't tell you about it for sure, but i've heard it's GREAT, so I ordered it. It sells ONLY at Walmart and it's over 2.00 an issue but for the next 2 days, you can order it through Jenny at Southern savers for $16 for 2 years! After Friday night, the price stays at $16 but it's only for 1 year. I have already ordered mine and can't wait for it to come. I believe it is a monthy subscription. Here is what Jenny has to say about it....if the links don't work, just go to www.southernsavers.com and click on the All You link.

You have until Friday night at 10pm to order All You and at $16 for a 2 year subscription. After 10pm any orders entered will still be $16 but you will only get 1 year of the magazine.
To answer questions I’m getting:
To order
go here and follow the directions.
Enter your payment information and hit submit - the total will show $19.95 but your card is not charged until I hand enter the discount.
DO NOT select “have consultant contact me” the system is flawed and does not notify me. If you want to arrange a different payment then email me directly.
If you already selected to have me contact you, please either go back and reorder and enter a payment this time, or please email me ( jenny @ southernsavers . com ). Your previous order has been deleted since no payment was entered.
If you want to pay through paypal don’t worry about ordering online just send me an email and I’ll send you a paypal invoice.
You will get your first issue in about 8-10 weeks. All You is VERY slow at getting things started.
To check on the status of any order placed over 3 weeks ago
go here.
I am working hard on getting all orders from this week sent in. If you ordered in the last week and did enter a payment but have not seen the charge it is okay. You should see the charge tonight or in the morning


Also, I wanted to let you all know that this will be a BIG coupon week! There are 4 inserts this week and there are $1 off Kelogg's cereal coupons. I will be buying LOTS of papers!!!!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks