Wednesday, June 24, 2009

another great deal from Tammy Hall

Hey everyone! Tammy sent me this today. Sounds like Tammy found an EXCELLENT deal!!! I wanted to pass it on....

I had a good shopping night lastnight! I left my house at 6:00 p.m. and didn't get back until 10:00 p.m. I went to Bloom, Ingles, Publix and Bi-Lo. Now, I spent $282.00 because my pantry, fridge and freezer was bare but I saved $313.00. I have NEVER had $595.00 worth of groceries in my house at one time! I think that's pretty good! And now my pantry is packed along with my fridge and freezer. CRAZY!

I'll share my best buy of the night except for all the items I got for free of course, Ingles had Ritz Crackers and Wheat Thins for 2/$5.00. I had 2 coupons to Buy Ritz Crackers and get Wheat Thins Free. On top of that, I used $1.00 off coupons for all the boxes of crackers. So I got 2 boxes of Ritz crackers and 2 boxes of Wheat Thins for $1.00 total. WOW! Who would have thought?

I also used some of my expired coupons and were not questioned on any of them at all. I had 2 coupons turned down at Ingles. They were internet coupons for "buy one get one free" and "buy 3 get one free". Ingles honors internet coupons as long as they are "cents off". They will not accept any that have free on them.

Just an added note about Ingles... Jenny at southernsavers has started covering Ingles as of this week, so if you want to know their coupon rules (and there are MANY) go to www.southernsavers.com and look for her latest post about Ingles. Tammy is correct about internet coupons and they also will not accept more than 2 internet coupons at a time I think or something like that...

Also..... TRIPLE COUPONS AT BLOOM ALL WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks