Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WOW!!! LOTS OF DEALS THIS WEEK!!!

Hey everyone. All I can say is that it has been an AMAZING shopping day for me!!! This morning, Robbie decided to take Jake to get his hair cut. Since they go to a lady in Spartanburg, I had a little ALONE time, but I didn't have a LOT of alone time. So, I went out and got my Tribune Times and pulled out my Bilo, Publix, Ingles, and Bloom papers. First of all, I was THRILLED to see that yes, Bloom indeed DOES have TRIPLE COUPONS this weekend!!! Then I started looking through the ads. I never go to the store without first making a list of the things I will buy and putting all my coupons together with paper clips, divided up between all the stores. I knew I did not have a lot of time to do that, so I gave myself 1 hour. That is exactly how long it took me.. I went through all the sales papers, made my lists of what I intended to buy and then took off like a flash! I first hit Bilo because I did not plan on buying anything there that needed refrigeration. Next I hit Publix and then finally I hit Ingles. I decided to wait on Bloom so I'm going there tomorrow to "plan" my triple coupon excursion on Friday and to use all of my coupons that won't triple so that they won't interfere with my limit of 20 coupons.

There are so many deals this week that I really don't know where to start!! I guess I'll start with Bilo... I spent $22.22 there and I SAVED $91.31!!! That is a 80% savings! That is by far, my most productive trip so far... Here are some of the things I got...

$$ A-1 Steak Sauce - I got if for 1.00 after being on sale 2/$6 and using a 2.00 coupon
$$ A-1 Marinades- I got it for .50 after being on sale for 2/5.00 and using my 2.00 coupon
$$ Kraft Mayonnaise - I got it for 1.41 after it was on sale for 2.41 and I used a 1.00 coupon
$$ Kraft Salad Dressings- I got them for FREE after they were on sale for 1.47 and I used a 1.50 coupon
$$ French's Worchestershire Sauce- FREE after they were on sale for .67 and I used a coupon (which doubled) for .50... Actually Bilo paid me .33 to buy them so I bought 3!!
$$ White House Apple Sauce cups- they were .59 after being on sale for 1.79 and I used a .60 coupon which was doubled
$$McCormick Grill Mates Seasonings - were 0.04 after being on sale for 1.04 and using a .50 coupon which was doubled
$$ Ronzoni Bistro Pasta was 1.00 after being on sale for 2.00 and using a 1.00 coupon
$$Mentos Fruit Gum and Mint Gum was FREE after being on sale for 0.67 and I used a .55 coupon which was doubled. Actually Bilo paid me .43 for buying them, so I bought 6!
$$ Vitamin water was FREE after being on sale for 1.00 and I used a .50 coupon which was doubled
$$ snuggle Fabric Softener was 1.34 after being on sale for 2.34 and I used a 1.00 coupon on it..
$$ Snuggle Dryer Sheets were 1.14 after being on sale for 2.14 and I used a 1.00 coupon
$$ Dixie Plates were .24 after being on sale for 1.44 and using a .60 coupon which doubled
$$ All Small and Mighty was 3.09 after being on sale for 3.99 and using a .45 coupon which doubled

I also got a $3.00 off my next shopping order coupon for buying 10.00 worth of Unilever products (Snuggle and All). And I got to use my 5.00 coupon that I got last week for buying proctor and Gamble products. All together I used $35.80 in coupons and Bilo added another $9.30 by doubling them!

On to Publix....
$$Ken's Dressing was 1.10 after being on sale for 1.60 and using a 1.00 off 2 coupon
$$ Ken's lite accents (spray)dressing was 0.59 after using a 1.00 coupon
$$ Lance 100 calorie snacks were 1.50 after using a 1.00 coupon
$$ Kraft Shredded cheese was 1.50 after using a 1.00/2 coupon
$$ Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce was .15 after using a 1.00 coupon
$$ Country Crock Butter was .20 after using a .40 coupon that was doubled
$$ Soft soap liquid soap was 0.30 after using a .35 coupon that was doubled

On to Ingles...
Actually, just look at my other posts because I've already done Ingles this week for you I think. If not, I'll come back later and do it.. The BEST deal there is by far the Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs. They are .99 with the 1.00 off 2 coupon!! That is a GREAT deal and I stocked up!

Remember, at Bilo, Bloom and Publix you do NOT have to buy 2 if they are B1G1. They will ring up half price. If you have 2 coupons for it, buy 2 and use both coupons. They will take both of them even though 1 of the items is free. Also remember that Publix honors competitors coupons so you can go online to www.FoodLion.com and print off their store coupons and publix will let you use them. Also if you get a coupon at the register from Bilo or Bloom or somewhere, Publix will honor it also. (I used a Bloom register coupon a few weeks back to get Steauffer's Family Size entrees for 2.99 each at Publix!!! they are over $7 at Bloom!!!)

Tomorrow's big project is BLOOM!!! I will go there to get prices on everything I have a coupon less than 1.00 for. Then I will compile my list of items I will buy and then hit them at 6am on Friday!!! I may see some of you there!!! Shop Happy!!! (Triple coupons gives a WHOLE new meaning to that catchy little phrase!)

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks