Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Greenville News this week

OK. Bear with me! Over the past 2 weeks or so, I have had MANY, MANY people come up to me and say, "I want to start couponing but I always forget to get a paper"... OK.. That makes my point perfectly... Here are the PLUSSES of getting a subscription to the paper...

$$ It comes to your door, rain or shine and you are Guaranteed to get at least 1 copy of the coupons and sales papers even if Walmart runs out!

$$ If you are sick and can't get out on Sunday... No problem.. Just walk outside and pick it up

$$ It's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! All you have to do is use 1 $1 coupon and 1 $0.75 coupon and you have completely paid for your paper... FREE is a GOOD thing..

$$ You don't have to depend on your memory to get a paper.

$$ It doesn't matter how busy you get on Sunday-you will still have a paper...

OK... Should I go on?? If you go to Subscribe to The Greenville News you can have the paper on your front door step THIS Sunday. It will cost you 6.96 and you can set it up to automatically come out of your checking account or however you want to do it. Yes, it does cost more than the store, but to me, it's worth .74 a week to be able to save $30-$40 on my grocery bill every week! I understand wanting to be frugal and save that extra .74, but really, is it worth it to lose $50 every week in savings just because you want to save .74???????

And on that note, if you go right now and subscribe it WILL be there this Sunday. I subscribed on Saturday afternoon when i did mine and I had it on my door the next day! This week there will be 1,2,3,4,5--- count them.... FIVE inserts with coupons! You don't want to miss the paper this week!!! Ok my faithful followers.... Go Subscribe!!!!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks