Saturday, May 16, 2009

Don't forget to buy your newspaper tomorrow!

Just a quick reminder to everyone. Don't forget to buy a newspaper tomorrow! If you are like me, tomorrow is going to be one of the busiest Sundays I've had in a loooooong time, but I WILL make time to go buy 2 or 3 extra papers because there will be FIVE coupons inserts in the paper tomorrow. If you go on the Southern savers web site, you can find a list of all the coupons that will be in the paper. It's not always 100% accurate due to regional differences, but it's a good indication! And don't forget, triple coupons at Bloom does not end until they close tomorrow night. I don't know how in the world I'm gonna fit it in tomorrow, but I will probably be going to Bloom again! :) Shop Happy!!! :)

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks