Monday, February 8, 2010

The frog has moved!!!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that we have finally launched our brand new SUPER cool web site! I will no longer be updating the frog blog and will now be using our new web site to send all of my blog posts. There is an email subscriber box right on my blog page which will allow you to receive your updates right through your email account. If you wish to continue receiving updates from me, please go to www.savingwithapurpose.com and click on Rita's Blog. This will take you right to my personal blog. Don't forget to sign up for email notifications while you are there!

Also while you are there check out the site! I am teaming up with Brittany Valentine who is a gifted writer of devotionals and a menu planning expert! You can find Brittany's devotional blogs on the site under "Brittany's Blog".

Check out "SWAP central" to find a super awesome message board where you can find coupons you need, post recipes and get new recipes, ask us questions or just message your friends and other couponers! I am VERY excited about swap central and can't wait to see the conversations begin!

If you go to "Resources" you will find all the local store's coupon policies which can be very helpful to have. You can pull them up as a PDF file which you can print and take to the store with you. Also, at "resources" you will find the 2010 Coupon Insert schedule which is also a PDF file so you can print it or view it. It will tell you how many inserts will be in your paper on any given week.

The "shop" link is not active yet, but when it is, you will be able to go online and purchase my coupon workshop booklet that includes EVERYTHING you need to know to save TONS of money on your grocery bill. The booklet is over 30 pages and is jam packed with information.

Lastly, Brittany and I will be traveling to your location to host couponing/meal planning workshops. If you are interested in hosting one of these workshops, you can view our "event calendar" to find dates that are available. If your date is not listed as available, then "contact us" will take you to our personal emails and  we'll let you know if we can do your requested date. We are really excited about this opportunity and are looking forward to doing a workshop for YOU!

Savingwithapurpose.com is my dream coupon site and I'me very excited about it. I've always wanted a place I can go to do ALL of my organizing without having to type in a hundred different web addresses. If you look at the right side menu, you will find links to ALL of my favorite web sites. When you click on them, it will take you straight there, BUT the menu stays on the screen so if you want to navigate away from that one and to to another one, all you have to do is CLICK!!!

Check it out and leave me a comment on the message board (swap central) to let me know what you think. You do have to register before you can leave a message, but that is a one time thing done for security purposes. I'll see you there!!! And tell your friends!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks