Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year (and coupon inserts)

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! We started our year with some fun times with friends last night. We played games until about 1:30 am I think. We did stop long enough to watch the ball drop at midnight, but then it was right back to playing games. If you have not played the Big Taboo, you are missing out. It's a great game and so much fun with a lot of people...

OK... On to the stuff you are really interested in. This Sunday, there will be FIVE coupon inserts!!! Yes, you read that right. I said FIVE!!! Supposedly, there are gonna be some high value coupons, so you will want to get more than one copy of the paper for sure! I don't know about you, but with all of the holidays, I have gotten very disorganized with my couponing and since it's a new year and a new MONTH, my goal is to get reorganized and continue on with some awesome savings for my family!

I will be teaching another coupon workshop on the 30th of January from 9 am until 12 ish (may be closer to 1ish) at Westside Church in Simpsonville. There will be a small charge for the booklet I will be handing out, but I have not gotten the details on that yet, so I'll let you know when I find out how much I'm gonna have to pay for the copies. My friend Brittany Valentine will also be joining me and will do a segment on meal planning. Brittany has been using this system for a while now and has combined it with her couponing skills to save even more money. I'm really excited about hearing about this myself so put this on your calendar and tell your friends and we hope to see you there. Happy New Year!!!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks