Friday, January 29, 2010

coupon workshop weather plans

Just wanted to let everyone know that as of right now, the coupon workshop is still on for tomorrow morning, HOWEVER, if there is ANY ice or significant snow either tonight OR tomorrow morning, it will be postponed until next Saturday Feb 6th from 9am-1pm. I will not risk anyone getting in a wreck, so if you see ice or snow, it will be postponed. I will post the final plans no later than 8am tomorrow morning, but if it starts tonight, I will post it earlier than that. I don't do ice!! I will post on here, as well as Facebook and Punchbowl. If you do not have access to your email at home and need to find out for sure, email me at and I will give you my cell # so you can call me tomorrow to find out. Thanks!


Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks