Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Publix deals-glass cleaner, hand sanitizer deals

Here are some deals for you...

Purell Hand Sanitizer (I'm SO glad I did not use these coupons already)
On sale for 1.89 through today
Use the .50 coupon that was in the paper a few weeks back
Publix will double the coupon making it .89!!!
(the one in Simpsonville still had some left. They had quite a few of the ones with Aloe in it)

Glass Plus
On sale for b1g1 and ringing up for 1.24 through today
Use the .50 coupon that was in the paper a few weeks back
Publix will double the coupon making it .24 a bottle!!!
(the one in Simpsonville was out of this, but I asked for a raincheck, so I can still use my coupon when it comes back in)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice One..............!!!

Try another one http://www.greenglassclean.com

Thanks

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks