Friday, August 28, 2009

Coupon Binders

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had to change the prices on my coupon binders due to a MAJOR price increase on the dividers that I've been using for them. I chose to always use the heavy duty plastic write-on dividers because in my opinion they are well worth the money you pay for them and I did not want to use something in the binders that I wouldn't use in my own personal binder. However, since I am now having to pay $10 JUST for the dividers alone, I am going to have to adjust my prices accordingly... Here is the new price list...

For $15 you will get...

1 3 ring 2.5 inch vinyl Binder with NO decorations on the cover-(If you wanted, you could decorate it yourself)
1 Pencil Pouch
1 Pen
17 paper "insertable" type dividers
32 trading card pages
3 sheet protector pages (for holding restaurant coupons, store coupons, etc.)
6 pages of coupon tips, organizing tips, and website lists

For $18, you will get...
Everything listed above but I will also make you a personalized cover. If you have a theme in mind, I can USUALLY find a way to do that theme. I've done monkeys, rabbits, butterflies, flowers, contemporary, specific colors, Bible verses, names... I can do just about whatever you would like. You tell me and I'll see what I can do

For $25 you will get...
Everything listed in the first two including a decorated cover AND your dividers will be the heavy duty write on type. There will also be an extra "bonus" item of my choice.

And if any of you have outgrown your current system and REALLY want to upgrade, I can do the "SUPER, SUPER, DELUXE" binder for $40. It includes the following....

-One Dual ring binder with pockets galore (this is the type I use-I put my non-food in one set of rings and my food in the other). You can give me a color preference if you have one, but I can't guarantee I will be able to find it. The binder has a zipper all the way around, a shoulder strap, and is made out of a fabric material. I can NOT decorate this type.
-Pencil Pouch
-Pen
-17 Heavy Duty Write On Dividers
-32 trading card pages
-3 sheet protectors
-6 pages of coupon tips, websites, and organization tips.
-One Bonus Item of my choice

If anyone would like one of these made, please let me know. I can send you pics of some of the ones I've made if you are interested or if you are on Facebook, look me up and look in my photo albums and there are pics there. Thanks.

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks