Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last Minute Deals at Bilo and Bloom

Today is the last day of Bilo's HUGE B1G1 ad, so don't miss out. Three things to tell you about. Yesterday I went to Bilo and bought the following:

$$ Suddenly Salad-I paid 1.09 and got .80 off (after Bilo doubled it) using a printable coupon that I found online. That made it 0.29!
$$2 Packages of Chinet Cut Crystal Dessert plates-They were 1.64 each and I had a 1.00 coupon from Sunday's paper, making them .64 each! The regular price is 3.29 EACH!!!
$$1 Package of Chinet Cut Crystal Tumblers-They were 1.31 and I used that same 1.00 coupon, making them .31!

All totaled, my Bilo bill should have been 11.68 and I walked out paying 2.16!!! Not bad! And I'm ready for my next party!!

Today I will be going to Bloom to get my FREE Kraft BBQ sauce. It is also a B1G1 and it will be on sale for about .69. After using my .75 coupons from this past Sundays paper, they will be paying me .06 to buy it! I LOVE those kinds of deals!! I'm stocking up! Shop Happy!! :)

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks