Thursday, May 7, 2009

helpful info about double coupons

Hey everyone! My friend Allison shared some info with me that I thought I'd pass on to all of you. She worked at the Bilo Support Center for QUITE a few years and knows a lot about the computer systems and how things work. Anyway, she said to look on your coupons and if the UPC bar code starts with a "5" it will most likely double when you check-out (even if it says "do not double" on the coupon)... If it starts with a "9" then most likely, it will NOT double (even if it does not say "do not double"). This probably explains why almost every time I go to Bilo, I have at least one .50 coupon that does not double at the register! I was wondering about that! Thanks for the info, Allison!

0 comments:

Search my blog here.

Blog Archive

Visit Swag Bucks